Monday, October 29, 2007

I have been able to be blessed with such wonderful friends!! Angie came into town last week and so we got together and had lunch. It was fun to see her and Lindsay. I haven't seen them in awhile. Most of us live real close to each other witch has been fun to see each other more. I love all of you and are so grateful we are so close and that we still have such fabulous friendships that i know will last forever!!!

4 comments:

KarliSue said...

Erin,
Thanks for posting on my blog. It was really good hearing from you! You look fantastic! Please keep in touch!
Love,
Karli Ludwig Burdge

Laura said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I lived closer to you guys, I miss going to lunch with you gals!

Lindsay said...

I loved seeing you too. Thanks for the wig. Dora was a hit.

Amber Lynn said...

Looks like you guys had fun!