Monday, October 29, 2007

A blessed event...





Yes what your seeing is real. We have finally blessed Cher!!! I kept telling Chris that we might as well wait until she gets baptised or when she can walk up to the front by herself but he gave in a we got it done. Chris didn't want to do it during the corn season and then everyone and their dogs(including us)have been out of town, so this was the first available week we could do it. Chris did a great job. I love him so much and am so grateful that he is a wonderful dad and husband. i don't know how i got so lucky. We had a great day and lots of yummy food after the blessing. Thanks for everyone that came we really appreciate it. Cher looked so cute. She is are little angel i cant believe she is going to be 6 months old in a couple of days. I swear it goes by so fast. the only time it doesn't is when your prego and 6 months of that seem like foreeevvveeeerrrr!!!!


We are so lucky to have such good friends. We all get along so well and have so much fun together. We missed the ones that couldnt be there but im sure we will see you soon as we start to plan the next few vacations!!!

My cute brother and sister in law Stefano and Megan. We love you both!!!

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

That was such a fun day you guys! You guys are such wonderful friends, and we are so lucky to have you guys! Yes, we did look into the Cancun trip, and the hotel is amazing...bring it on baby!

Lance and Becky said...

P.S. I want to have ALLLL my baby weight off before we go, but the food at the blessing did NOT help me. It was so good!

Amber Lynn said...

She looks so stinkin cute! You look beautiful tooooo as always.. Sorry I missed out!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I couldn't come. I am super busy right now with work but I will see you in a few weeks for Thanksgiving. You better be coming this year since last year you went to Chris's family.
Love you!!!