Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spur of the moment to....


NEW YORK!!!!
Last Tuesday night my mother in law called me around 10:00pm. She entered a contest for her home and she had to hand deliver her pictures to New York City. Anyway she called and decided that we(my sister in laws and I)should make it a girls trip and go out there with her. So i was so excited i told her yes for sure i would go and i even left Cher home!!!! I talked Chris into having her at night and told him that my mom could watch her in the day. He did so good with her i thought for sure that Cher would be sleeping through the night since Chris has never got up with her, let alone hear her at night but he did its amazing what guys can do when the wife isn't there. Ha ha We left the next night witch was Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. it was a blast. We had so much fun, we went and saw wicked and lion king. i have already seen lion king. it is so awesome i love all the costumes. Wicked was incredible after the show was over and up to this day i want to see it again i loved it!!! i can't say it enough. If you get the chance to see it go its incredible. We did tons of walking around and showed the city to my cute little niece Nicole since she has never been. went to serendipity,rich to riches,Carnegie deli and to lots of little shops. Thanks Judy for a wonderful trip and invite!!! it was a blast. i was defiantly missing Cher and Chris when i got home but i didn't miss the couple of nights were i didn't have to wake up with her. Haha. Thanks Judy for the trip and the invite. I am looking forward to the next girls trip.

ME,JUDY,NICOLE,GINA & PAIGE




SERENDIPITY WE WENT THE AFTERNOON OF THE DAY WE FLEW IN SO WE WERE STILL IN OUR COMFY TRAVELING CLOTHES. I SWEAR WE WERE THE ONLY ONES IN NEW YORK WITH SWEAT SUITES ON. OH WELL THERE WAS NO WAIT AT SERENDIPITY WHICH WAS A PLUS SO WE COULD EAT THEIR YUMMY FOOD AND THEIR FAMOUS FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE

8 comments:

KAT said...

Erin how fun!! I am sooo jealous I want to see wicked so bad!! I am glad you had a good time and way to go on leaving Cher..I still can't leave Brynley with a babysitter yet!! I have issues:)

Jennica said...

That would be such a fun spur of the moment trip! You'll have to tell me all the details the next time we go out.

Kari Ann said...

Good for you!...and Chris. I am glad that you had fun!

Lance and Becky said...

I'm so glad you had a great time, you deserve it, especially after corn! How fun is that! Lion King is fantastic, we were just talking about it tonight, funny enough! New York is the best! We missed you the other night! Love you Erin!

Amber Lynn said...

HOW FUN! THATS AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Your brothers told me about your trip so I had to check out your site - so cool! I will be in NYC in January for my cousin's wedding...don't ya just love it in the city? I'm leaving my men at home too and they can't wait to rule the house - scary! We'll be up for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to hold Cher and catch up with you. I did a Chinese pregnancy deal and it said I was going to have a boy...so much for that book Aunt J. gave me...haha, must have not done everything right - we'll see in 3 months when I can find out. xoxo

Lindsay said...

I'm going to NY over thanksgiving to visit Lindsay. I can't wait. I hope I have as much fun as you looked like you had.

Anonymous said...

New York is spectacular in itself . . . but an unscheduled trip to New York is even better :-) Wicked is one of my favorite Broadway shows (I have seen it TWICE). Let Chris know that he went up a step in my book hahaha. Love you tons.