Monday, November 5, 2007

6 Months Old


can you believe it. We went to the doctor on Friday. I was so anxious to see how much she has grown. She's still tiny but she is growing, and hey only one more pound and she will finally double her birth weight.
13 lb 1 oz (still in the 2%)
25.4 inches long (37%)
she is getting so big. We love her fun personality and everyday gets better and better with her around!!!

6 comments:

Jennica said...

Oh Cher looks so cute. We need to get a picture with the girls in their lady bug costumes.

Kari Ann said...

So cute! I just want to reach out into the computer screen and give her a big hug in the big costume.

Lance and Becky said...

I love the little lady bug costume...so cute! Ok, I just took Rylie to the Dr. yesterday. She's 14 lbs, and in the 85% for her height, how funny! These two are so close in everything, they're both little peanuts! Especially little Sher!

Jess said...

I have loved checking in on you guys through your blog! Sher is so adorable! oh and don't worry, my daughter was the same length and only 2 ounces larger than Sher at her 6 month. Today was her 9 month and she is still in the 2%!!!

Amber Lynn said...

holy crap! she is so stinkin cute! I can never have a girl now.. all my girlfriends have girls and they are all so beautiful... how can i ever live up to that.. lol love ya

Lindsay said...

She looks so dang cute. I need to bring you your stuff back.