I thought i would just post some fun pictures that i have of Cher since she is the cutest one in the family it easy to show her off!!! We have such a fun time with her. I swear I don't ever get board of being home and playing with her. I love it!!!
Erin that little Cher of yours just keeps getting cuter and cuter I just want to kiss her face off!! I was sad I couldn't meet up for lunch with you guys, but we need to hook up sometime!!
Chris & I have been married for 6 years. We own and run the Sugar Sweet produce stands around utah county in the summer. Cher will be 3 in May, we cant beleive how fast time goes by. We love her so much. We are loving life and we look forward to all the fun and exciting adventures that are to come
4 comments:
She pretty much wins the cutest baby award. I am awarding it to her right now.
How cute is she! Erin, I love that shirt on her, and I love all her cute bows! What a cutie pie!
How Cute! I love the whole necklace on the baby thing. Great idea. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Erin that little Cher of yours just keeps getting cuter and cuter I just want to kiss her face off!! I was sad I couldn't meet up for lunch with you guys, but we need to hook up sometime!!
Post a Comment