
Cher Before we left for the "hunt"

i was feeding Cher some lunch the other day and i put peas in her noodles. She is actually a great eater and will really eat anything, but i guess this day she just wasn't feeling the peas. She picked out every single one of them on put them on the counter.

Enjoying a Popsicle after lunch. She follows her mama with this one. I LOVE them.



3 comments:
Erin,Chris and little Cher! Just need to tell you THANKS for being a part of our lives! Abby adores your family! I love all your pics! Looks like all the fabulous people have March birthdays! I am happy to see that your day was a happy one! Cherish the moment syou have with your loved ones...reallly that is ALL that matters!
she looks so serious as she sorts out the peas. :)
i LOVE her blonde hair.
Post a Comment