a>

Next stop was to come home for a few more days and head off on a spur of the moment trip to Moab again with Beez and Kari Ann. Of course we had a great time down there. The weather was twice as nice as it was 2 weeks earlier and we went on some fantastic rides with some great views. Chris and I have agreed that Moab is now one our favorite places to go. Its close,beautiful, and there are tons of rides to go on.





Next on the list St. George. Chris had planned a boys trip down to Las Vegas to watch BYU play basketball, So Kari Ann and i decided that we were going to make the best of the situation and go down to the condo with the kiddos(For some reason the boys thought it was a girls trip but i wont go into that. Kids all day by ourselves, that totally sounds like a girls trip) I invited Paige to come along since her husband was on a boys trip to. Seriously is that right?? We did have a good time since the weather was FABULOUS!! Maybe next trip to St. George can be just the girls with no kids(hint hint husbands)







2 comments:
the sunny weather in your pictures is making me a little sad. when will we get nice weather back?
glad you've had such a great time!
I’m a little sad that you were in my home town.. I haven’t been home in way too long!!.. Looks like March was a great month you guys!! I think that your dead on with the Girls Trip!!
Post a Comment