






We have spent the last couple of weeks at home enjoying rangering and skiing on the weekends. Even though throughout the month of march i was going, going, going i am happy to look back and really see that i am so lucky to get to do all the fun things i do with my family and i am so happy i have a husband that likes to have fun and keep busy.
Cher kicked off the month of April early with and Easter egg hunt down at Papa's and Grandma Great place called Jamestown. They always have such fun activities for the families of their grandparents. Cher had a great time doing all the fun activities, seeing papa and grandma great, and of course she loved the Easter egg hunt. I even had a practice with her at home before we went down there :) I also found out she is still terrified of the Easter bunny! Chris does not approve of my picture taking with Santa, Easter bunny or anything else Cher is petrified of but that's where we disagree, Cher is going to love these pictures one day and she will be happy i took them(that's justification for me :))










4 comments:
where'd you get your green hat? it's awesome!
Happy birthday! What a fun way to celebrate.
love cher's rabbit ears and her necklace.
the party was awesome. i'm so glad you did it. :)
Erin I am so sorry I didn't make it to your party!! I got your text about it but didn't know what party you were talking about...until I checked my mail 3 days later(I got the invite) and noticed that you already HAD the party!! I don't get my mail very often..about once a week!! But it looks like you had a good time!! Luv ya and Happy Late Birthday!!!
Post a Comment