Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates....


You never know what your going to get????



















Yes i prego with twins(this pic is my first one, so they do now look like little babies), little overwhelmed but couldn't be more excited to add a couple of kiddos to the mix. I'm 12 weeks, looking and feeling like I'm 20 weeks(no joke!) I think this counts as my excuse for my leave of absence from the blogging world and to make things crazier, we are moving in a week. We had planned on waiting to move into our other house in Jan a few months after the babies were born, but decided it is probably better to move now, while I'm not as big as a whale and while i can still do things. Its bitter sweet, sad to be moving and leaving people behind, but thrilled that i will have TONS more space!!! So more than ever who knows when my next post will be? Don't be sad, maybe it will be soon.

15 comments:

DeHart Family said...

very cool girl wish it was me i would love to end my 6 with 2 more.lol

[Morgan] said...

TWINS?!!!!!!!!!!!
yes yes yes!
how incredible erin!
if there is anyone in the world that i know who can handle twins with ease, it would be you!
congrats friend!!!

Amber Lynn said...

I can't wait to see your prego belly! I know how you feel about moving.. We moved twice while I was just pregnant and I will NEVER do that again! Good luck

Mary and Ryan said...

congrats!! That is so awesome! Im happy for you guys...I can't wait to see if they are boys or girls:)

Mann's said...

CRAZY GIRL!!! I am so happy for you guys....but since you haven't posted in a while, I HAD NO IDEA you were moving. So we need a little more info girl... Love you!

Lance and Becky said...

It's out....whooot WHOOOT! I've been thinking about you everyday! Let me know what I can do! Love you guys, and wow, am I soooo excited!

Mari said...

Oh my goodness! That is incredible! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures of those adorable babies of yours in a few months. Blog again soon!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you! I agree that if anyone can handle twins it is you.

Jenny said...

i'm so excited for your sweet twins. not so excited about your move, but i am happy for you guys.

~Ali said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!

rachelle said...

congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! You guys are awesome parents. I do have to say that I'm glad it's you and not me!! Good luck with the move, if you need a couple extra hands let me know we would love to come help or I would even be happy to take Cher for you.

Holly said...

How exciting! Cher is one lucky big sister!

Angie Cleveland said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! See you in less than a month! Yay!!

Kari Ann said...

I'm the most excited:)

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Holy Mackral! That is sooo awesome. Congrats! I am there for a month in July, I will see you then. Love ya lots....hang in there pregnant mama!