Here is Cher in all her morning glory singin it up with the "For strength of youth" don't worry we are working on try-outs for the next A.I. season. i love the way she is rockin her little chocolate milk mustache and chewing her gum! Classic Cher for you.
P.S. my goal is to finish the rest of rest of 2009 on here in the next week. Do you think i can do it?? I guess we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Cher is so cute. She knows that song really well!
ruby has been listening to that song on repeat as she goes to bed each night, so she really liked hearing cher sing. nice job cher!
Oh I LOVE it!! Cher is the CUTEST!!! Loves it! She is toooo funny!
PS I love the pic on the side of your blog with cher's hand on Chris's face... super presh:)
i could squeeze her to death. oh me oh my. the gum is killing me:)
and, cute new pics!
She is ready for Sunbeams. Too cute.
Honestly, Cher cracks me up! I'm so grateful that we have Cher around to be a good example to Cache. She is the sweetest thing.
Super cute! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ABOUT 1 MONTH! YAY!!
Adorable family picture! Also, your hair is really cute too. It was good to see you today!
Cher is so darling! You must be teaching her right! I love that she uses the FtSofY booklet as her hymnbook. So cute!
Hey, and I just can't believe that you haven't had oodles of time to blog about the babies. What are you doing with your time, girl? :)
Hope your doing great! Love you
Post a Comment