Besides a massive headache for a week now(thinking its a sinus infection) this is HOW i am feeling as well. Thanks Paige for doing a post for me :) One happy note 2 BOYS are joining the Jackson family!!!
Chris & I have been married for 6 years. We own and run the Sugar Sweet produce stands around utah county in the summer. Cher will be 3 in May, we cant beleive how fast time goes by. We love her so much. We are loving life and we look forward to all the fun and exciting adventures that are to come
6 comments:
Ohhhh erin! Gosh I miss yopur humor! We will buy corn. Hope you are well!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon! I was so surprised to see the corn stands open last week. Sorry you are at the beginning of your long summer.
i miss you guys so much! and i hope everything is going great at the new house! i hope to see you guys soon! tell cher i say hi!
Congrats you two! You will have so much fun with two little boys:)
wahoo!! boys are so so much fun! Congrats! Hope ya get feeling better. When are you due?
Erin!!! Holy crap... twins?!?? Crazy! I'm so happy for you, last time we talked was so fun. I miss hanging out. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment