
We had a wonderful thanksgiving with Chris family this year. The food was fabulous and the company even better. I have so much to be grateful for! Here are just a few:
1. My Husband, He works so hard for our family and i am grateful that i am able to stay home because of him
2. Cher, who wouldn't be grateful for her! Beautiful, happy, energetic, sassy, and she never stops!
3. My family and Chris family, I am so lucky to have been blessed with 2 great families i love them both! ( especially my sister wife's!! oh yeah)
4. The country i live in.
5. My warm house.
6. When Cher is taking a nap and the house is perfectly quite!!!
7. Friends! I have the most amazing friends ever!
8. My Car to get me around places.
9. Good health.
10. The Gospel!! I don't know where i would be without it!
I am going to be sending out Christmas cards in a week or so, so if you want one i need your address!! Email it to me at
erinschaerrer@msn.com
I would love to send everyone and anyone one, it makes me feel special!
Happy Holidays everyone!!!



8 comments:
what a cute picture of cher! i'm glad you had a nice thanksgiving. :)
She is to stinkin cute!!! I just can't get over her!!!
happy thanksgiving! she's too cute. i know, that's all i ever say in my comments. it's just so true...
and sure thing dear on the address thing. if it means i get a to have a card from you:)
Adorable...simply adorable!
That just made me tear up inside..I hope I am one of those most amazing friends ever, just one that you don't see too often. Cher is darling! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I will call you this weekend we need to chat!
Cher is a doll! I want a Christmas card for sure!
1309 N 1190 E
American Fork, Ut 84003
Erin- it's Ali (roberts) - saw your blog and just had to post to say how cute Cher is. I love her little dress. She is such a doll. Hope all is well with you.
I love the picture! I miss you guys, we need to have a Christmas lunch/dinner or something! Love you guys!
Post a Comment