Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kambry Beth Schaerrer

I got a phone call a few days ago from my little sister Mikelle saying that she has been checking my blog lately and was wanting to know the reason why i haven't done a post about her new beautiful baby girl. The only excuse was i hadn't downloaded the pic of my camera but i finally did, So here you go,
She came into the earth at 2:30am on December 6, 2008 weighing in at a whopping 6lb 11 oz and 18 inches long. It was a very long labor but mikelle did awesome, it took her over 38 hours to get her and a week late, but we are thrilled that she is here and she is healthy as a cute little baby should be!!! We love her and mikelle and can't wait to watch her grow and start to play with her cousin. Cher just loves her. Mikelle you are a great mom and i know the road ahead of you might be long but always remember that your family loves you and supports you!!


Mikelle and Kambry

Kambry even got a visit in the hospital from Santa!!! Good thing Cher wasn't there!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

what a beautiful baby! congratulations!

Lance and Becky said...

YAY, tell your sister congrats, so fun! She's beautiful, and I know Cher will show her the ropes to this whole girl thing!

Laura said...

She's soo cute, I love the big fat bow on her head! I can't believe Mikelle has a baby.... She's supposed to be like 10 years old forever.

Dad said...

Erin that was such a sweet thing to say about your sister. Kambry &Cher are a joy to have around. thanks for the love and the things you say to help Mikelle. I love both of you so much thanks again.

love Dad

Jennifer said...

She is such a cute baby! I love the yawning picture.

Amber Lynn said...

oh my goodness! Congrat mikelle! what a doll! she is so cute! cute lil girls run in the fam!

the MRS said...

can't wait to see her again.

i told mikelle thanks for naming her after me...

well same middle name. ;)

Angie Cleveland said...

Tell Mickelle congrats..i had no idea that she was even prego... shows what I know from living so far away from everyone!