HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!(YESTERDAY) We love you so much and are so greatful to have you as a husband and dad! LOVE, YOUR WONDERFUL WIFE & LITTLE STINKPOT!
Chris & I have been married for 6 years. We own and run the Sugar Sweet produce stands around utah county in the summer. Cher will be 3 in May, we cant beleive how fast time goes by. We love her so much. We are loving life and we look forward to all the fun and exciting adventures that are to come
6 comments:
hope chris had a wonderful birthday!
Happy birthday! I hope he had a great day.
Happy Birthday Chris..from the Cleveland Clan! p.s. why is his face not showing in the picture?
such tan beautiful girls!
Happy Happy Birthday Chris, so glad I was able to see you guys...twice this week :)
ERin your such a great and Beautiful Wify!!! Chis is the lucky guy for sure!! Love ya Miss ya
Post a Comment