

Well we have made it 2 months. I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast and she is growing so much. She is starting to smile and make little noises. I love it, too bad chris is never home to see it. I keep telling him he is missing out on the first 4 months of cher's life. We went to the doctor today to get her lovely shots. The funniest part about her check up was her weight. I thought she would be around 9-10 pounds but no she weights a whopping 8lbs 5oz. Um yeah she is probably the cutest yet smallest things. I keep telling her not to have a weight complex yet but i guess she is not listening to me. Corn is slowing down so we have been able to do some fun things this past week. We got together with some friends and had lunch. I love this pic since all of them are so cute and chunky and then there is cher sitting in a doll stroller that totally fits her and she was loving it. If only i had a toddler than she could push cher around for me. haha! We also got to go swimming at riverside with my sister in law and niece Sydney. Don't tell Chris about this one. I don't think he would be happy if he knew we were there :) Cher loved the water i was really surprised. We had lots of fun.




3 comments:
Sad that we did not get to see each other again before I left. But it was a blast to see you and the girls. I loved talking "mommy" talk. Hope all is well!
CHer looks so freakin cute! shes going to be hot just like her mom.. Hows the buissss going this summer, i think of you every time i pass the stand in town.
She is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see you guys again! Let me know if you ever need anything! We miss all three of you!
Post a Comment