Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Getting what you want!!

I was suppose to go to Virginia beach this week to go see my sister in law Paige. She is out there for a month visiting her family. They live right on the beach. We have been so busy with the corn season this year. We have 12 stands in Utah county and 6 right now in SLC. They are all doing really well. Chris said that i do to much around here that Cher and I couldn't go. We battled it out for awhlile I told him that there was a price to pay. hehe!! I settled for a shopping spree after corn season, getting my house cleaned by someone Else besides me for the rest of the year and a vacation in September for 14 days either in Hawaii or cabo. We are still deciding. I tried to get out of him a new dodge magnum but he wouldn't settle for that :). I am sad that i didn't get to come out paige but i have been super busy since i have stayed home. I am looking forward to the season ending in September so we can have some fun and be able to spend more time together.

No comments: