Thursday, June 21, 2007

The blow out




So i had to give Cher a bottle of formula last Saturday as i was running around with my sister-in-law paige to each of the corn stand to post the schedule for this week. It was time for cher to eat and we didn't have time to pull over and feed her so paige ran in the store as cher is screaming because she is so hungry and i gave her some pre-made formula. she sucked it down so fast and was much happier. Well for the moment she was but this week she has not had a messy diaper at all. She has been so miserable all week. I gave her some apple juice and then a bottle with some dark Karol syrup with some water in it last night. Well my mother and i were talking and we were saying that cher is going to have a blow out at the most inconvenient time. For instance like right when I'm trying to go somewhere, or at a store, or something like that.(oh yeah a side note cher has a little ocd. She HATES her diaper to be dirty she will scream until you change it and then is the happiest girl ever) Well Paige came over tonight and we went to dinner with the kids since chris and tyler were still doing corn. We were eating and cher started to cry. i was unbuckling her and all of a sudden i started to laugh and paige asked me what was on my hand. i know you all know what it was. hahah yep it happened at the most inconvenient time. so we hurried up and finished eating and then i had to come home and figure out what to do with my first adventure with a blow out. Well here it goes, I took cher out of her car seat.

Yes i know you all want to see what i went through haha. I managed to clean her up and then get her in the bath ASAP.

She loves bath time and so she was a lot happier once she wasn't in a bunch of nastiness's. Then she finally went to sleep. Cher has some sleeping issues. She loves to stay awake all day and not take naps. She does really well at night though and sleeps about 6 hours so i guess i can't complain to much. But the past week since her belly has been hurting she has been so tired. So i hope she will start to feel much better

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, Hi I just ran into your blog and it is so cute. This is Kass Henson by the way. So our little girl had the same problem with going to the bathroom. The best thing to do is get Gerber baby white grape juice and give her 1/2 ounce of juice and 1/2 ounce of water everyday. It is really soft of the tummys and it makes them more regular. Good luck. This is the only thing that worked for Shelby.

Unknown said...

Erin! Oh my gosh! Your little girl is SO cute! I found your blog on The Reynolds blog and I am so glad! I havn't talked to you in so long and am so glad to see you are doing well! Your baby is a doll and what a cute name! Keep in touch!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, that is so funny erin, and fyi there will be plenty more of those! cher is so freakin cute!! love ya

Mary and Ryan said...

This is the best post ever Erin!! I have had my fair share of these!!

KAT said...

Dude Erin that is a NAST poopy girl!! I was laughing sooo hard!! Babies are great aren't they!! She is so dang cute and just gets cuter and cuter. Lets get together OK!! It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago...I miss you!!
Love ya