Tuesday, February 1, 2011

November 2010

I wish i would have been better to write down my feelings as i was and have been going through this crazy time in my life, its been a ride to say the least. November was a month of little sleep, frustration, reality, lots of diaper changes, holding, loving, and being grateful for what i have and for people around me! It was a time now looking back that i am happy has past but am really proud of myself and Chris making it through. We had lots of help with dinners from our ward, family and friends that helped us tremendously. We didn't go really anywhere this month( we barley made it up around the house) We had a great thanksgiving with Chris family and then were able to go and see my family that night. I have so much to be grateful for and am very blessed to have the family i have. I got so lucky :)





No comments: