Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cher Bear

I thought i would do a little post about our cute Cher Bear and all of her funny sayings and cute pictures she has taken lately. I cant believe that she will be 4 in a few months. Where does the time go? I am so lucky to have such an awesome daughter! I have told Chris and others so many times that i really don't know if i could get along with the boys if she wasn't around. She truly helps me and wants to help!! She can keep them occupied, make them laugh and smile, bring them to me, burp them and the list could go on and on. She is my best little side kick i could ask for! Here are a few funny things she has said lately, i know there is more i just cant remember them all(that's why i am writing these ones down)

Chris & I in a heated argument :)
Cher- mom and dad stop fighting
Me- Cher we are not fighting just talking loud
Cher- Um, pretty sure your fighting

Cher looking at one of her pictures from last year
"that's a great smile huh mom"

Cher-i don't like drying the dishes
Me and Chris-good news Cher you get to keep doing them until you like drying them
Cher- I'm not living with you guys anymore
Me and Chris-where are you going
Cher- JEJE's(my moms house)

Cher- mom do we die when we get older?
Me- yes
Cher- OHHHHHH(with a big sigh) i want to stay 3 forever(she is into wanting to know all about death?)weird i know.

Cher- this meal is delightful mom

Cher-mom your stomach is getting skinner, its not really big like it use to be.
Me- thanks cher, it was big because i had Jett and cole both in inside
Cher- yeah it was big, really big

The many pic and poses of cher(well i guess all the same pose)







8 comments:

Katie and Lane said...

I love her, she is so sweet. I'm glad she can help out with the twins so much. Makes me excited for our third knowing how helpful big sisters can be.

Jennifer said...

She is so cute and growing up so fast! It was fun to see the updates - I can't believe everything that you have done in the last few months.

Julie Hill said...

She is hilarious and BEAUTIFUL! That is so fun that she can be there to help you and be your adorable little side kick.

KAT said...

Seriously Erin can Cher be ANY cuter!! Her personality is so dang cute...just like her mamas!! And LOL you weren't kidding when you said she likes to put eyeshadow above and below her eyes!! TOO CUTE!! and p.s. what the hell did you really have twins??? You look so dang good girl!! Hope you are all doing well Luv ya

Jennica said...

Love reading all your new posts! Wow you have had a crazy past couple months. Glad to see things are getting easier:). Cher is such a cutie, Gracie and I miss you guys lots! Looking forward to getting together soon. The babies are getting so big and changing soo much!Love you guys!

Brynn said...

Hi we don't know each other, but my sis is friends with your sis-in-law Megan. Your boys are adorable and your little girl is sooo cute and sounds so much like my 4 yr old- they would have so much fun! Anyways, just thought I'd say Hi.
Brynn

Kari Ann said...

These are my favorite posts, of the things kids say. Cher is so stickin cute! I am so impressed at how much updating you have been doing.

Stueller said...

She's so cute and I love the blog :)