Sick of snow
Sick of rain
Sick of doing business licenses for every city
Sick of thinking that corn is coming so fast
Sick of being the laundry fairy
Sick of being the cleaning fairy
Sick of not being able to get pregnant
Sick of pretty much everything
Feeling all better now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
AMEN..I say Amen!
I'm sick of a lot of the things on your list too. I hope the snow starts in time for corn to begin. :)
are you really feeling better?
maybe your visiting teacher should be doing something for YOU. :)
Sometimes you just got to get it all out! It was good to see you yesterday! I love ya if that makes you feel even better!
ooooh. i'm so glad you feel this way. not because i want you to be miserable or anything. but, because now i know i'm not alone. must be something in the water.
maybe it's because we don't 'bunco' anymore...
ps my word veri is cankles. he he he.
i'm in there with you too...
hey when do you guys start hiring?
laura-evans@live.com
I think we are in the same spot!!!! missing you!
Post a Comment