Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On A Happier Note

I am sick of every time i get on my blog i see my ruined duvet cover! So i think it is time to catch up. Man, once you get behind on here you feel like you can never catch up. Well the night of my horrible discovery of my duvet cover i was also going to visit my bestest friend in the world from high school Angie in Fresno. I was so excited to go yet still upset about my duvet that i completely forgot my camera(who does that)!!! That didn't help my frustrated mind but i thought, Well Angie will have hers and i can just get pictures from her. So i got there and was ready to have a great weekend with her girls, Cher and I. We were talking and she told me that she had lost her cord to her camera so she was going to have to get pictures of me( is this really happening) What is the chances both of us don't have cameras??? i guess pretty high. We really had a great time together Shopping, eating, getting babysitters, Sonic diet cokes for me with the children screaming in the background, Angie showing me all of her secrets to coupons and online shopping with free shipping(she has a problem), staying up late talking about the good old days, and figuring out why our husbands got to go on boys trips without kids but they think since we got together it was a trip(3 kids and 2 moms for 4 days doesn't really feel like a trip to us but whatever) I did have a great time though. It so amazing how we just get together and picked up right where ever we ended last time we saw each other. I just love her. So no pictures of us and the girls(there were so many cute things they did together) this time but i want to go out one more time before corn starts so maybe then!!! Angie you are the best. Thanks for letting us crash at your wonderful home and being such an incredible mom, friend and of course my sista!!!!! love you
Here are some random pictures of us through high school. Its crazy to look back and think of all the crazy things we did in high school and how much we have changed. gotta love the way we looked back then



8 comments:

Kari Ann said...

I am so glad that you and Angie had fun! We will have to do our girls trip (without the kids?...). K, the lettering on your car is BRILLIANT! I was laughing so hard when I read/saw it on your blog. It looks awful, I am so sorry!

Jenny said...

cute pictures! it's fun to see you "back then." :)

so . . . i just picked my curtains up from bairds. they aren't "ruined" but i paid them $26 to scratch up the insulated backing on the curtains, and the kids fingerprints are still there.

we're not going back.

Jennica said...

Ha ha you guys were cute! Those pics brought back a lot of memories.

Angie Cleveland said...

Erin we look like little girls in those pictures. We are getting old, but I still feel like i am that same age. Thanks so much for the
cute tribute. It totally made my day! I had so much fun while you were out here, how bout a trip out towards the end of may or beginning of june? I still haven't got my camera up and running so I am so tempted to just get the one from Costco. I am sure Skyler would love that, but what if I told him that I got it on sale and it was free shipping!!! I know I do have a problem, I think I need to go to shopaholics annonymous. Thanks for being such an awesome friend. I need copies of those pictures they are so cute. Too bad I will never look like that again. It's impossible I hadn't even started my period at that time hahahaha! Love Ya:APES angie

Lance and Becky said...

How fun! I'm so glad you guys had a good time together, you both deserve it! How cute are you pictures! You guys look so young, and they are sooo dang cute! Love um! You're too funny! Now, you'll have to show me all the little online shopping secrets :) I'm excited for the Blaze game, so excited to see you guys!

paige said...

loved, loved, loved seeing you with BANGS and in your cheerleader get-up! GO BRUINS!!! love ya!

[Morgan] said...

GO BRUINS! Didn't know you were a cheerleader! Love the sweet bangs! Isn't it funny how fast styles change? You're beautiful!

Amber Lynn said...

you guys are so cute! I think i have a few of you two as well from st. george and california.. cant wait till the girls night at the cabin. thanks so much for coming and hanging out yesturday!!! I love seeing you girls and I really want to start doing more with you all! you guys have always been such amazing friends!