
Every year we get together with Chirs friends and plan a trip over Presidents weekend. The past 4 years we have gone to Las Vegas but we are totally burned out with vegas so we thought of a different place to go this year. We spent the weekend in moab with some great company!!! Chris has always been really close to his friends since high school and we do a lot with them. We have been planning a trip to moab for sometime now that a few of us have recently purchesed Rangers and Rhinos. We had SO much fun and got to go on some great rides. Yes i am still recovering from my ulcers i got while we were on them, but looking back on it and knowing i am still alive, I had a great time. We started out on Valentines day which Kari Ann and I were complaining about our husbands not doing anything for us on V day and how we would really would have been happy with just a card from them. We talked about this the whole way down with them and when we got to the condo we walked in and found these!!!


I guess we shouldn't have been talking so much trash on them. They pulled through and got us all flowers! What nice guys. Thanks babe. Our moab trip consisted of wonderful meals perpeard by everyone!! fun rides during the day, Arches national park drive on sunday and wonderful games of uno which currently the girls are the winning champs!! sorry guys to bad for you!!! My pictures do no justice on some of the things the rhinos made it up and down but they are amazing and you can pretty much do anything in them. We went on 3 rides, SEVENMILE RIM which had beautiful overlooks across coral canyon.



at the middle of the trail the map has an optional part you can do called WIPE OUT HILL. At the time looking at the map it looked like we had to take it to get where we needed to so the girls and kids got out so the guys could get the rhinos down the hill(i was praying that they wouldn't wipe out hence the name) They love this kind of stuff again the pic dont do justice but this was striaght down with a little tilt so it took some time to get them down. Well they finally got them down and we went on our way. Thanks goodness they made it out safe no rollovers!! we kept going for a couple of hours to find out that somewhere we made a wrong turn. you guessed it we didn't even have to go down the stupid wipe out hill so we had to go back to it and had to figure a way back up it. going straight up it they were going to need a wench and none of them have one yet so the girls once again got the kids out hiked up the hill and left it to the boys to figure out a way back. They figured a different way out and we got back on the right trail yeah!!! it was great fun
the guys planning their way down wipe out hill

some four wheelers stopped to watch the action.That night Bracken and Mandy came down to join the fun. We watched juno thanks mark it was perfect and visited. The next day was HELL'S REVENGE yes thats the name and it fits perfect!! I hated the trail and i didn't really get any photos because Mandy and I were hanging on for dear life!! I am not joking. Look up on youtube under moab hell's revenge (look up hot tub and you will see how crazy some people are up there)and you will understand. If you want to see a funny viedo of us going up one of the hills go to Mandy's blog and you will see it and die laughing. We are going straight up and all you hear is mandy screaming and me ducking down because i didn't want to watch anything and i was probably at the time about to pee my pants and was thinking how i would never see cher again. Yes we made it up(my husband is the best driver ever!!) so the main thing i want to remember about this day was that i made it out alive!! Sunday we enjoyed a nice sabbath day and later that day took a ride up arches national park. It was really pretty.

people were at the top of here rock climbing
Monday we went on one last ride called POISON SPIDER MESA which was great! we didn't get to finish it all so that will be the first one we do next time. We got lunch at a great mexican place and then we headed back home. We had so much fun with everyone and i am so lucky to get along with all the girls. We have a Super fun time every time we get together. Lets just say that wont be our last time to moab. Yes i have no pic of cher with us and that is because we left her with JeJe and Grampy!! We missed her lots but enjoyed our Chris and Erin time plus we had cute little Riley with us Becky's little girl so i got to play with her lots. Thanks mom and dad for everything you are the best!!! Here are a few more random pictures of our great weekend.
The rhinos waiting and ready to go.
Cute litte Bode and sleeping lance. They did SO good all day long, they love being outside and on the rhinos!
Bracken, chris and Lance

We really had so much fun thanks everyone what great memories we have with all of us together.



10 comments:
We miss you guys so much! We did have a blast didn't we! We seriously need to plan our next trip, but first a girls get away huh! Love you Erin!
By the way, I look freakin huge in those pictures...I got to really start running HARD!
Oh my it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love seeing the rangers all lined up that's genius. Those guys are so funny, motorcycles together, now rangers... next thing you know you'll all have boats. I'll have to start talking stefano into a motorcyle if we're going to keep up! Well I guess I'll stop talking now:) love ya!
so glad you had a great time and made it back safely. :)
Great narative Erin. I guess I need to blog it now. It really was so much fun and we sure love ya both! Now we need to start planning the next Moab trip, and this time WITH Cher.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. For some reason I thought Moab never got snow, but looks like I am wrong. Tell Chris he should give Lane some pointers on when to give a wife flowers. That was really sweet of them. Can't wait to hang out with all of you again. 5 months left and counting.
Katie says I have to buy her rhino now. They're cheap right? (Coming from someone who can't afford to even buy valentines flowers)--Lane
I sure am glad that somebady had a great Valentines! Erin Don't you loev Moab..Truely a gift from heaven! Looks as though you had loads of fun girl!
lol, you guys are so funny! I love moab!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! miss you
Looks so fun!!! I get to go there this weekend and cant wait i need a little sunshine being 8 months along i might die unless there is some good weather soon!!
Post a Comment