Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yeah for a new year!!!!

I everyone i can't believe that is has been a month since i posted anything. This month has been full of so many fun and exciting things with family and friends. Chris just left to Denver for a week and took the computer with all the photos on it so when he gets back i will have to post all of our holiday fun! This past week hasn't been the best Chris and i both got the flu and were hopeful that Cher wouldn't get it but she did. 2 days of 102 fever and throwing up and then a couple of days later double ear infections. Poor girl, she is doing much better and is almost completely back to normal. YEAH!!! Well we had a wonderful holiday season but i must say i am happy to get back into the swings of things and back to normal life. Pictures will soon follow. Till next time i will leave you with some pictures of me on my mom's new computer. I was seriously laughting so hard when i was doing these.
This one should give me motivation to not get to the point that i have to go on biggest loser!!!!! Or hopefully i dont look like this after all my kids, I do not look that attractive fat!!!
Me and my brother Garet making our own comic book.

13 comments:

Holly said...

Bummer about the flu. I love the fat picture and your commentary on it!

I answered your question underneath it. It is too long to retype ( I could just copy it, oh well).

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Michele has that on her computer and I too have never laughed so hard. You should get pictures of Cher with it and post them :-)
Love you and Happy New Year!!!

Jennica said...

Ha ha that's so funny! That's to bad you guys have been sick. I'm glad you and Cher are feeling better. Hey Em and I were talking and we want to do lunch next Thursday so let me know if that works out for you and we'll have to get a hold of Talise and see if she can come. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Erin.. I have entered the world of blogging.. I'm a little nervous, this is a big step in my married life. I look forward to it changing me in everyway for the better. Love the pics by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pictures Erin, you need to bring the computer to your house next time we get together so we can have some fun with it! It was so good to see you today and have fun with you girls! I'm so looking forward to next week, love you!

Laura said...

You're HOTTTT!

[Morgan] said...

Oh my! I don't know after our fat talk at bunco... I think you are beautiful.
Hope little Cher is feeling better! No fun.

Kari Ann said...

You make me laugh. I can picture you doing these pictures over and over and laughing so hard, even when everyone else is over it. That's why I love ya!

Lindsay said...

I think you sort of, just a little, maybe even a tad bit have a double chin in the second photo. What do you think? ha ah

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

HAppy New Year! I hate getting sick. Even worse...I hate when kids get sick! Well I move out there in June so I hope to see you a lot when I move back to O-Town!
Amanda

Megano said...

Tell me what your eamil is and I'll send you the pics from last night! :)

The Tuck Family said...

Hey Erin...I don't know if you'll even remember me (MacKenzie Davis) but I was on Ari's blog today and saw your link, I just have to tell you Cher is gorgeous I saw her picture on Michele's website and thought she was the cutest little girl and then today looked at your blog and realized that she was yours! Congratulations! You look great.