Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New pictures of Cher

We just got back pictures of cher!! Seriously how did i get such a beautiful,spunky,amzaing little girl. We had so much fun seeing her get her pictures done. I had the same girl Michele Reyes do them, she took cher's newborn pictures, its so fun to see how much cher has grown. She is so fun!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, healthy girl. She is getting into everything and she got her 2 bottom teeth in on her 7 month birthday!!! yeah!!!




19 comments:

Laura said...

I truly don't think those pictures could be any CUTER! Cher is such a little doll, I can't believe she's still so tiny!! We are going to have a little cheer party the weekend before Christmas, do you think we should do it on Friday or Saturday evening?

Katie and Lane said...

I love the family photo. Very nice. Its great to have a photogenic child. I really do love all the accessories that you put on Cher. Its cute. And I love your hair Erin. I always looks so good.

Mandy said...

How could something so cute come from you and Chris??? Ha ha. Cher is super cute and full of personality. These pictures are perfect. I loved them. I haven't seen you forever. Everytime we get together, you decide to go out of town. I don't want to see Chris, I want to see you and the babe!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are to die for! What an absolute doll she is. She looks beautiful! I love your family pictures too, you guys look awesome, you are too beautiful! Love love love the pictures!

[Morgan] said...

Um, yep, she darling all right! I love the necklaces! Was it just a friend who did them, or does is she a professional photographer? I'm interested...
She's adorable!

KAT said...

Are you freakin' kidding me...I think you have the cutest baby I have EVER seen!! Every single picture is to die for!! We seriously need to play!! So call me when you have time!! Love ya

Kari Ann said...

So so so cute!! She is such a doll! And the bead picture is awesome! I love your little family picture too, it is good of all of you! Can't wait to hang out someday!

Angie Cleveland said...

Those are so cute! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys last weekend. It was a blast! Thanks for letting us stay with you guys! Talk to you later.
( APES) )you know what that means do I even have to tell you.

Mary and Ryan said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures! What a gorgeous little girl!Hope you guys are doing well, tell Chris Happy Birthday tomorrow for me!

heather telford photography said...

She is so adorable!!! How fun to dress her up so cute!!

Amber Lynn said...

I love em! How freakin adorable are those! she is so cute erin! I love all of the pics

Holly said...

These pictures are so cute, she is such a gorgeous little girl! I am glad you saw my comment, blogging is so funny and a great way to keep in touch! Happy Holidays!

Holly said...

I meant to say I hope you are having happy holidays! I guess that shows you how mine are going . . .

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Ohhhh...I love the pics! Every single one is so awesome! We must get together over Christmas break!
Amanda

Jenny said...

what great pictures! she looks so stinking cute!

Marc said...

Your pictures are darling! I'm jealous! How did you get Chris to cooperate. Do you think he can talk to Marc and tell him it wasn't that bad? :)

Amber Lynn said...

hope you had a great christmas sweet heart.. im sad that i missed out on the cheer party.. to much going on and had to head to jackson to get snowmobilles..lol im going to try and plan a girls night at the cabin.. have everyone come up about 3 or 4 and have a big dinner and hang out and play games or what not.. let me know some dates that you think would be good for ya..love ya hope you have a great new years

Unknown said...

Holy cute. I can't even handle her, she is darling. I love how she always has a huge flower on her head! And your hair is looking very cute, healthy, and shiny! Way to go!

Lindsay said...

so cute but I'm sure you already knew that.