Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tootsie Roll

This is Erins sister Mikelle. I have hacked into her blog so that I can start to update her blog. I think I will have to be the one updated when the boys are here so I might has well start now! Her brain is just about not working and she is getting REALLY behind so I thought I would help her out.
Anyways...I wanted to post this video of Cher doing the "tootsie roll" I love how is she gets her hips moving!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to go Mikelle! Ruby and I loved the video of Cher. She is so cute.

Amber Lynn said...

she is so freakin cute

[Morgan] said...

FREAKING CUTE.

Jennica said...

Ha ha that is so dang funny! Gracie kept on wanting to watch it over and over LOL..

Jess said...

I am so glad someone will update this girls blog, that was so funny! Love it.

Megano said...

I LOVE your profile pic.. love love love... this is all.