My cute nephews and niece have been bringing "Sody" the pony down on Sunday nights and have been giving all the cousins pony rides! Cher loves it and can't get enough of Sody. They all eat dinner and then they vanish to the front and you don't see them again until its time to go(very nice for mommies and daddies) Grandma Great Jackson just celebrated her 92 birthday and is going strong we had a fun party for her on Sunday.

This is how Cher fell asleep last night, she mush have been into Goldilocks and the 3 bears big time!

Cher gets so giddy when she finds out that we are having grandpa's homeade ice cream, she loves it!

grandma great


5 comments:
i love love that first picture. ha ha.
I cant beleive how big cher is getting.. Erin she is so cute! I love the pictures!.. and i cant beleive that gar is on his mission.. wow, time flys.
Looks like that pony has a full load. How fun!
I love Cher's smile it is so cute. I am glad that Corn is almost done. Which means Cancun is right around the corner.
I love that Cher fell asleep reading that book... haha looks like reading puts you to sleep even at young ages.
Post a Comment