I would love to blog but I am doing thing for my husband and you should quit reading blogs and go do something for yours, and if you do not have one (a husband) go look for one. And if husbands are not your thing then I do not think that you should be reading our blog.
Oh and there are One million things that I love about my wife
1. all the things that she does for me (she does about a Million)
Happy reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
lol... funny! too bad I only have time to blog at night cuase im doing shit all day long for my hubby! Chris.. Your woman is amazing! I miss her so much!
Your post is great Chris! Maybe you can talk Brian into doing a post for me. :) And I'm glad you have such a great wife who does things for you.
john thought your post was pretty funny. :) i was mostly confused. ;)
I think it is a very good post Chris. You are very lucky to have such a good wife who does so many things for you:)
Erin, I have a 'training for husbands' that it sounds like you need.
LOL … good post there Chris… I’m way behind because of everything I do for my HUBBY!! and family and only get to post at night too…lol… You do have a great wife thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment