I know you all missed us, but we are back from our 2 fabulous vacations!!! We had a blast but are were happy to get home and start getting back to a routine and back to normal life. Pictures will come hopefully tomorrow. I'm off to my brothers wedding! Yeah!!! We are so happy for him
3 comments:
ooooh, so glad you guys are back and well! can't wait to see the pictures!
Call me..i want to hear all about everything that we missed. Maybe next year! Are you all vacationed out or are you going to come and visit me this month?
I can't wait to see the pictures...I know it will kill me that we couldn't be there with you guys! I am so glad you guys got back safe, and had a great time! We have missed you! We need to get together this next week, and make sure you post some pictures of your brother's wedding! Yay for Erin's brother!
Post a Comment