Cher is one today!!! We love you so much and we can't believe that it has been one whole year. Cher you have grown like a weed and have learned so much this past year! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and we hope you have a great day. We are so excited for the next year and the fun and exciting things you will bring into our lives. Were off to have a fun birthday party with Cher's friends and are excited to celebrate the rest of birthday week!!! Here are some pictures throughout the past year of our little girl. Right after Cher was born just a few hours old 1 month 2 months. she spent most of the time in the car seat 3 months old. I bought this outfit during corn season. We only had one more month left but Cher and I really needed a vacation. 4 months 5 months 6 months 7 months 8 months 9 months 10 months 11 months 1 Year!!!!
she's so cute! loved seeing all those pictures! ruby missed her friend on sunday. hopefully they'll both be feeling well and up to no good in primary this week. :)
Happy Happy B-Day Cher Bear! We love you!! Now, Erin, I'm not sure that Cher has grown like a weed, but she is REALLY cute! We had fun at the partay!!!
Hey Erin it's Nikegirl. I just wanted to say how cute your little family is.It's so fun to be able to see how everyone is doing. I hope you got my message today- let me know if you are intereseted. Check out my blog lindseyandnateanderson
Oh Erin, I'm sooo sorry we missed her little b-day party! We will make it up to littler Cher for sure! We love her so much, and I love all the cute little pictures of her! We love you Cher, Happy Birthday cutie!
Hey there birthday girl. We need to bring over your present. Maybe tomorrow. It was so much fun at the party. I am excited for more fun and hang outs! Love ya: angie
oh my I feel like I've been gone like 6 months... how can I have missed so much already!!! SHE IS SOOOO CUTE... but then again we already knew that right:)! I love you!! Miss you!
Hooray for Cher! I swear she looked her tiny self for the first 10 months of her life. What a cutie! Hey we are moving there for a year on May 27th. So we must have some play groups for the kiddos! Amanda
YES YES and YES do give me a call... I sware I'm always venting to someone. It just is getting better though so that's good! I miss ya though!!! I'll talk to you soon!!
Chris & I have been married for 6 years. We own and run the Sugar Sweet produce stands around utah county in the summer. Cher will be 3 in May, we cant beleive how fast time goes by. We love her so much. We are loving life and we look forward to all the fun and exciting adventures that are to come
20 comments:
Happy Birthday Cher!! I think Cher is so cute. She brightens my day when I see her on Sundays.
She is just so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Cher - hope you had a fun day. I can't believe how quickly she has grown up.
she's so cute! loved seeing all those pictures! ruby missed her friend on sunday. hopefully they'll both be feeling well and up to no good in primary this week. :)
Happy Happy B-Day Cher Bear! We love you!! Now, Erin, I'm not sure that Cher has grown like a weed, but she is REALLY cute! We had fun at the partay!!!
PS--Cher's wins the award for "BEST DRESSED!" Love it!
Happy Birthday Cher! Congratulations on surviving the first year Erin!
Happy Birthday Cher! You are a doll and we sure love ya!
Hey Erin it's Nikegirl. I just wanted to say how cute your little family is.It's so fun to be able to see how everyone is doing. I hope you got my message today- let me know if you are intereseted. Check out my blog lindseyandnateanderson
Oh Erin, I'm sooo sorry we missed her little b-day party! We will make it up to littler Cher for sure! We love her so much, and I love all the cute little pictures of her! We love you Cher, Happy Birthday cutie!
Happy Birthday Cher! She is a doll. She is also so tan. Lucky girl.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE DARLING!
Erin she is so freakin cute.
I can't believe how awesome you look in that pic right after she was born! Wow.
Happy Birthday Cher! I can't believe it's been a year already - and holy crap! She's so adorable!
hapy happy birthday ! little cutie! we had a blast with u on ur big day!!
Hey there birthday girl. We need to bring over your present. Maybe tomorrow. It was so much fun at the party. I am excited for more fun and hang outs! Love ya: angie
Cutest little bug on the block! Hope you had a great day celebrating such a beautiful blessing!
Looks like our babies are 3 days apart!! How fun!! She is a cutie!
oh my I feel like I've been gone like 6 months... how can I have missed so much already!!! SHE IS SOOOO CUTE... but then again we already knew that right:)! I love you!! Miss you!
She is SO cute! I think she looks more like Chris now that she is older! They grow so fast and it's kind of sad but fun at the same time!
Hooray for Cher! I swear she looked her tiny self for the first 10 months of her life. What a cutie! Hey we are moving there for a year on May 27th. So we must have some play groups for the kiddos!
Amanda
YES YES and YES do give me a call... I sware I'm always venting to someone. It just is getting better though so that's good! I miss ya though!!! I'll talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment