Monday, May 7, 2007

Cher is here!!!!!






Yes what your seeing is real. I have decided to join in and do a blog now that cher is here. She was born a week over due on May 1, 2007 at 12:05pm. She came super fast letting mom only have to push for about 5 minutes so she is on my good side. haha She weighted in at 7lb 3oz and was 19.5 inches long. We are so excited to have her here. Chris also graduated the week before cher was born in business so we have had a busy april! Yes we will be doing corn again this summer and then we will go from there. Chris will need to find something to support cher and i expensive habits since i will no longer be working and will be just at home. Well that's all for now. Here are some pic of our beautiful baby girl.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Awe, she's so cute, Erin! She really is! Congratulations! They get more fun every day...

~Ali said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful and you look great!! I love the name. I hope you are feeling well and getting a little sleep. :)

Angie Cleveland said...

Erin: I am so glad you decided to join the life of blogging. She is so UGLY! j/k you know what I mean, inside joke. She is a darling sweet little baby girl. 17 days and counting for me. Call me when you get a chance Luv, Angie

Amber Lynn said...

Erin, she is adorible. I hope that i can make it down sometime soon to see you, you look beautiful as always! Erin congrats babe!

Lance and Becky said...

Erin, you look so good! She is so cute! I'm so glad you FINALLY did a blog...it's about time! You'll love it!